Menu Bar (Pages)

Eric Parsons - Adventure Cycling

Below are two videos from Eric Parsons. These guys are doing some epic mountain bike trips in Alaska using Surly Pugsley Mountain Bikes with "Large Marge" rims and tires, and Alpacka pack rafts. I keep coming back to this thread on mtbr forum about their trip.  Trent & Shelly got me a new mountain bike trailer this year from TW-Bents. I like the trailer because it can carry quite a bit of weight, seems durable and has the added benefit of being able to fold up and be stored in its own drybag. The drybag is contoured to the shape of the trailer so it can be used to transport gear. The only drawback to this trailer is that it is made in Taiwan & I would rather support a trailer that is made in the USA.  I am already planning my next mountain bike adventure for this summer!!


Lost Coast Trailer from Eric Parsons on Vimeo.


Kenai Coast Fun from Eric Parsons on Vimeo.

Here is a link to Eric's company "Epic Designs".